We here at KTeam thought it would fun and interesting to learn some famous quotes from some of the founders of the automotive industry. Hopefully, you will find this compelling enough to learn from ingenious people that helped shape the world of transportation as well as the automobile. If not it’s something that might help you win a round of trivial pursuit(is that game still around?) or amaze all of your friends! Happy Quoting!
- Gottlieb Daimler (Inventor of first car) “The best or nothing at all”
- Henry Ford “If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right”
- Ferdinand Porsche “I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams so I built it myself”
- Soichiro Honda (Honda/Acura) “Success is 99 percent failure”
- Kiichiro Toyoda “Each person thoroughly fulfilling their duties generates great power that, gathered together in a chain, creates a ring of power.”
- Chung Ju Yung "The Confucian spirit is my management philosophy,"
- Hyuong Keun “Straight Lines can be sporty”
- W.O. Bentley “To build a good car, a fast car, the best in class”
- Enzo Ferrari “Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines”
- August Horch ”Father – audiatur et altera pars... wouldn't it be a good idea to call it audi instead of horch?"
- William C. Durant (founder of GM) "Money is only loaned to a man; he comes into the world with nothing and he leaves with nothing."
- Louis Chevrolet “Never give up”
- Masujiro Hashimoto (Datsun/Nissan) “Datsun, we are driven”
We hope you have enjoyed this session of information. For other information please contact us at: 888-596-2797 or check out our website at